Hatfield Cultural CouncilKen Longstreeth
57 West StreetPO Box 588Hatfield, MA 01038
Applications for field trips are accepted. (Formerly known as PASS applications.)
LCC Program Guidelines (PDF)
The postmark deadline for applications is October 15
Applicants with projects that benefit the local community including seniors and youth are strongly encouraged to apply.
Hatfield Cultural Council Guidelines
1. Projects should take place in Hatfield, this would include field trips originating in Hatfield.
2. Projects must be well planned: including appropriate support materials detailing a specified date, time, and location and a well-planned adjustment for the project if the council is unable to fund the entire amount requested.
3. Projects should demonstrate community support (i.e. letter of support to use a town space, letter of support from a group or organization, letter from appropriate staff person or school organization if an in-school program).
4. Limit of one application per applicant per grant cycle
5. Grantees must submit proof that they have met the criteria and publicity requirements with their reimbursement form.
©2001-2015. Massachusetts Cultural Council. All rights reserved.
print this page